Secretary of State - Minnesota
Assumed Name /
Amendment to Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Orion Construction Services.
2. Principal Place of Business: 6396 Church Rd., Duluth, MN 55803.
3. List a Mailing Address if you cannot receive mail at the principal place of business address. If you are removing the Mailing Address, you must list "NONE."
4. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Jamie McDevitt, 6396 Church Rd., Duluth, MN 55803.
5. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 685147700028.
6. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
Signature: Jamie McDevitt
Email Address for Official Notices:
Contact Name: Jamie McDevitt
Phone Number: 218-348-8985
May 16 & 23 - 1
SUMMARY PROCEEDINGS OF THE
ST. LOUIS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
May 7, 2019
Present: Commissioners Frank Jewell, Beth Olson, Paul McDonald, Keith Nelson, Mike Jugovich and Patrick Boyle, Chair 6. Absent: None 0. Fifth District Commissioner Seat Vacant.
Resolution No. 19-274 Minutes for April 23, 2019. Moved by Commissioner Jewell, supported by Commissioner McDonald. Passed 6-0.
Resolution No. 19-275 Claims and accounts for March 2019. Moved by Commissioner Jewell, supported by Commissioner McDonald. Passed 6-0.
Resolution No. 19-276 Workers' compensation report dated April 26, 2019. Moved by Commissioner Jewell, supported by Commissioner McDonald. Passed 6-0.
Resolution No. 19-277 Application for Club On-Sale and Club Sunday On-Sale Intoxicating Liquor License by Eshquaguma Club, Inc. d/b/a Eshquaguma Club, Biwabik Township, change of board members, renewal. Moved by Commissioner Jewell, supported by Commissioner McDonald. Passed 6-0.
Resolution No. 19-278 Application for a Temporary On-Sale 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor License by Babbitt Lions Club, Embarrass Township, for August 23-25, 2019. Moved by Commissioner Jewell, supported by Commissioner McDonald. Passed 6-0.
Resolution No. 19-279 Appoint citizens to the Civil Service Commission and increase the per diem meeting stipend from $20 to $50. Appointed is Wayne Marshall, as a full member, for a three-year term commencing January 1, 2019, and ending December 31, 2021; Lindsay Snustad, as a full member, for a three-year term ending May 6, 2022; and Brittany Jacobson, as an alternate member, for a three-year term ending May 6, 2022. Tabled from April 23, 2019. Commissioner Jugovich, supported by Commissioner Jewell, moved to remove the item from the table for consideration. Passed 6-0. Commissioner Olson, supported by Commissioner Jugovich, moved the resolution. Passed 6-0.
This is a summary of the official board proceedings. The full text is available in the Clerk of the County Board's Office located at 100 N. 5th Ave. West, #214, Duluth, Minnesota, 55802, by mail or electronic mail, and also at www.stlouiscountymn.gov . May 23 - 1
CALL FOR BIDS
St. Louis County Schools, Independent School District No. 2142, will receive sealed quotations up to 2:00 o'clock p.m., Thursday, June 6, 2019 at the Office of the Clerk, 1701 North 9th Avenue, Virginia, MN 55792, for the following:
School Approximate Usage Tank Size
Tower-Soudan School 33,000 6,400 gallons
415 North Second St.
Tower, MN 55790
South Ridge School 65,000 18,000 gallons
8162 Swan Lake Rd.
Culver, MN 55779
North Woods School 65,000 18,000 gallons
10248 Olson Rd. East
Cook, MN 55723
Cherry School 42,000 18,000 gallons
3943 Tamminen Road
Iron, MN 55751
Northeast Range School 100,000 18,000 gallons
30 South Drive
Babbitt, MN 55706
Propane to be delivered as needed to the Schools throughout the 2019-2020 school year.
All quotes must be in a sealed envelope and plainly marked "QUOTES FOR PROPANE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR."
St. Louis County Schools, Independent School District No. 2142, reserves the right to reject any or all quotes and to waive technicalities.
PAT CHRISTENSEN, CLERK
ST. LOUIS COUNTY SCHOOLS
INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 2142
Cook News Herald May 23, 2019
Cook News Herald May 30, 2019